With the majority of sailors travelling from Auckland, we intend to manage the regatta under Level 2 guidelines and create two designated spaces at the club (as shown below) to ensure that no gatherings of >100 people occur and physical distancing guidelines can be observed.
Please read through our Covid-19 Plan:
Race Management Policy:
Sailing Instruction Amendments:
We have a number of SI amendments to come. These will be published here and on the Team App no later that Thursday 24th September.
Arrivals & Designated Areas
There will be two windows / access points for registration as
shown on the map – one for North Island competitors and one for South Island
competitors. Please ensure physical distancing guidelines are adhered to in any
Your details will be checked and you will ‘Sign-On’ for the
regatta. You will be issued with:
- A Safety Checklist / Declaration to take away and complete. If you want to complete this ahead of time it can also be found below.
- A Check-out/in Tag – Don’t lose it!
- A corresponding trolley tag/flag
- An Event T-Shirt
- A Red/Blue Ribbon depending on your North/South bubble. NB. These are NOT fleet ribbons, but just there to assist keeping people to their designated space.
- Support boat skippers please collect your packs.